What It Does & How It Works…
With its fast virtualization capabilities, our NAS device can be configured to function as a replacement server if needed. This unique
device also can replace management intensive, error-prone tape backups while providing much more…starting with peace of mind.
Protect Valuable Informational Assets & Keep Downtime To A Minimum
This reasonably priced, all-encompassing solution for small-to-midsize businesses provides:
- Very frequent backups (as frequent as every 15 minutes) with an onsite NAS Device
- Optional off-site data storage at highly rated data centers
- The ability to restore downed servers in less than 30 minutes!
- Advanced restoration options (file- and folder-levels) with Exchange message and mailbox recovery
- Bare-metal restorations to dissimilar hardware
- Low cost
NAS vs. Tape
Though tape backup is common, it’s far from being an ideal BDR solution. Analysts have said that over half of tape backups fail, so chances are that if you need to restore from tape, you’ll be out of luck. But assuming all goes well with tape backup, how does it compare with the NAS appliance?